Dah Di Dah
FIRST AID AT HOME
Around 25,000 under-fives are rushed to UK A&E departments ever year after being accidentally poisoned and more than 140,000 people die every year who could have been saved had they received effective first aid.
Yet, less than 1 in 10 people ever bother to learn even basic first aid and would be clueless about what to do if their child started choking and was fighting for their life. We all buy home insurance just in case we get burgled or our roof gets blown off and people can find the time to visit a gym or go out for a drink, but they can't find the time to learn basic first aid to protect their most precious possessions.
In the UK 140,000 people who could have survived, die every year because there wasn't somebody available who had either the confidence or competence to deliver effective first aid.
WHEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE LETS YOU DOWN
OUR UNIQUE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES WON'T
Dah-Di-Dah Publishing Ltd